[ADMB Users] TR: ADMB Win 64 & DLL

Naji Nassar nassar.naji at orange.fr
Mon Mar 5 14:10:29 PST 2012

Hi Mark Thanks  for your reply

I’m launching a hundred of bat file which look like ..

cd level025

latseg5 -nox -est -ams 20000000 -cbs 20000000 -gbs 20000000

cd ..

exit

and I’m reading back all those simulations (several thousand of those files)

It would be great to be able to build DLL so one can interact with other
software.. Matlab/Gauss and other software has the multithreading, and ADMB
is the fastest optimizing tool I had ever experienced.

Taking advantage of the strength ADMB with the ease to handle data with
other software as researcher I would be able to my simulation up to 10 times
faster..

L’d be glad to get this issue resolved and share the solution with others..

Best regards

Naji