[ADMB Users] ADMB-IDE 10.1

Weihai Liu liuweih at msu.edu
Thu Mar 8 07:05:32 PST 2012

let the user create their own environmental variables, such as
HOME               c:\~
ADMB_HOME    c:\admb\gccxxx                                        Note:
xxx refer to your specific admb installation folder
PATH                %ADMB_HOME%\bin; c:\gnu\gccxxx\bin    Note: xxx refer
to your specific gnu compiler installation folder

weihai