[ADMB Users] ADMB-IDE 10.1

kvk fromdustreturned at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:11:46 PST 2012

Yes, I ran ADMB from the dos prompt to check things so I could report
back to the IT folks. Compiling was fine, but it couldn't find the
adcomp library. I wanted to have the IDE installed simply because the
computers in the lab have no decent text editors. I recently installed
a Windows partition on a home machine, and running Arni's IDE install
worked perfectly.

Weihai ~ on these machines, I have no access to the PATH. I tried to
write a manual re-routing in the .emacs file and had partial success,
but not completely.