[ADMB Users] Printing a vector in a row format

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:19:39 PST 2012

I don't have a copy of the old source code.
I suppose the long term solution is to try to dust off admb's dll support.
I am sure that if you wanted to spearhead fixing and documenting dlls with
admb; the admb developers would be supportive.

I think it would be really cool for admb to be able to make dll's, however
as was pointed out that feature lacks a maintainer.
Certainly, the source code is available.

svn checkout http://www.admb-project.org/svn/trunk admb-trunk-read-only

Aaron