[ADMB Users] Printing a vector in a row format

Naji Nassar nassar.naji at orange.fr
Thu Mar 8 10:46:57 PST 2012

Hi BigA

In the early versions on ADMB (2004 and earlier), ADMB dll worked quite fine
and I had been able to use them with third party programs.

For simulations, EM algorithms, where one has to run several times  ADMB
optimizations, and multithreading issues, I’d appreciate having DLL

Does anyone has the older version of ADMB/bin files for MSVC compliler?

Best

Naji