[ADMB Users] GCC win7 - 64bits building ADMB shared DLL

Naji Nassar nassar.naji at orange.fr
Tue Mar 27 17:24:02 PDT 2012

Hi All

Sorry, but I'm completely novice in compiling issues.
Do you know how to create shared library with GCC under windows 7 / 64?
As I was unable to get this fixed using MSVC (SDK7.1), I'm trying under GCC
by modifying the .bat (admb, adcomp, adlink)

Given my knowledge for such issues, I would need a step by step
description..

Thanks in advance
Naji