[ADMB Users] GCC win7 - 64bits building ADMB shared DLL

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Tue Mar 27 17:40:54 PDT 2012

Hi Naji,

This issue was addressed at the ADMB Developers Workshop earlier this
month. The task of getting DLL compilation to work on some/all platforms
has been assigned to several ADMB developers who are currently working on
it.

We have heard some positive reports about DLL compilation, but the overall
status across different platforms is still unclear, and the procedure
needs to be streamlined and documented.

For the novice user, there is only one thing to do at this moment: wait.

When the next version of ADMB is released, check if the release
announcement mentions DLL compilation.

Arni