[ADMB Users] admb and visual studio

Ricardo.Pascual at csiro.au Ricardo.Pascual at csiro.au
Sun May 13 19:50:51 PDT 2012

Hi Johnoel,

I am starting to learn admb and my normal C++ environment is Visual Studio.  If I am to create a project with a VS solution what is the best way to organize all the source files?  My first impulse is to create libraries as per the directory structure that is, have a VS library project linad99, nh99, sparsw, tools99.  Then I will a have a model project for whatever project needs to setup.  Is this a good way of doing this?

At the moment I am still learning the standard way, using the bat files.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Ric Pascual