[ADMB Users] Problems with RE model, using FUNCTIONs for integration

Mark Wolters kramsretlow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:33:12 PST 2012

Hi Jeff (and Dave),

Yes, I followed that discussion with great interest as it happened,
and I tested out the .tpl file that was posted (even commenting out
what I thought were the redundant initialization lines).  I got the
same results that you did--the best I could get it to do was to
compile with warnings. In any event I didn't feel that any solution
requiring post-facto modification of the .cpp file was ready for prime
time (read: for use by a novice like me). So I was hoping to keep it
simple and find a workaround.

At the moment I'm teetering on the edge of dropping this work entirely
and moving on to something else.  I'm very attracted by the potential
of ADMB, but not sure if I have the time to take the deep dive into it
that seems required.

Thanks for your input,

Mark