[ADMB Users] Problems with RE model, using FUNCTIONs for integration

Jeff Laake jefflaake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:48:49 PST 2012

If the tpl file is written general enough modification isn't a big deal
because you can then just use the exe.  I'm still interested in learning
what mods are needed to get it to work. I wouldn't let this discourage you.
 Lots of good reasons to stick with admb.  If you can find an approximation
for the integral you could program it as well.

--jeff