[ADMB Users] Problems with RE model, using FUNCTIONs for integration

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Fri Nov 30 11:29:40 PST 2012

On 12-11-30 11:15 AM, Jeff Laake wrote:

Well I didn't say to remove the Initialization section unless you
provide a pin file.
However it may work anyway with the default values.  It appears to.

Those are not errors they are warnings.  I ignore all warnings about
const stuff. In this
case they are not a problem.   This is just a junk model to check that
the adromb stuff
works.  There is probably something else wrong with your model. Almost
for sure
you are walking out of an array. Are you using the safe library?