[ADMB Users] Problems with RE model, using FUNCTIONs for integration

Jeff Laake jefflaake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 11:53:30 PST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM, dave fournier <davef at otter-rsch.com>wrote:

> On 12-11-30 11:15 AM, Jeff Laake wrote:
>
> Well I didn't say to remove the Initialization section unless you provide
> a pin file.
> However it may work anyway with the default values.  It appears to.

Yes I was just taking a shortcut on that.

> Those are not errors they are warnings.  I ignore all warnings about const
> stuff. In this
> case they are not a problem.   This is just a junk model to check that the
> adromb stuff
> works.  There is probably something else wrong with your model. Almost for
> sure
> you are walking out of an array. Are you using the safe library?
>

> I'm using ADMB11 and I thought I read that it does safe mode by default.
 I have seen the array out of bounds issue before and I don't think that
was the issue then. Now that I have a working tpl using other code for the
integral, I'll go back and investigate whether the adromb code works.
 Thanks for the verification that the warnings can be ignored in this case.

--jeff