[ADMB Users] Possible overflow in DF_dvlog

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 12 10:44:17 PDT 2012

Hi,
I've been getting a lot of these warnings.
Possible overflow in DF_dvlog

Then a lot of these
Error in matrix inverse -- matrix singular in inv(dmatrix)

and then one of these that crashes the program
matrix bound exceeded -- row index too low in dmatrix::operator()value was0

I'm almost certain that I'm accessing the matrix elements correctly and the matrix shouldn't be singular at the initial values.
Is there anything else that could lead to this series of errors?

The other output is
  Inner f = -inf
Newton raphson 1
 f = nan max g = nan