[ADMB Users] Possible overflow in DF_dvlog

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Wed Sep 12 11:11:52 PDT 2012

I just noticed that I'm only getting this behaviour on one computer but not the other.

The one it works on gives this version info

bash-3.2$ ./pond -version
ADMB Program: ./pond

ADMB-11.X safe libraries compiled with Gnu C++ 4.2.1(64bit)
Build date: Aug 31 2012
Revision: 591:595M

Copyright (c) 2008-2012 ADMB Foundation and Regents of the University of California

The computer where it doesn't work gives this version info
[mbrooks at r11a-s18 Bernoulli]$ ./pond -version
ADMB Program: ./pond

ADMB-trunk safe libraries compiled with Gnu C++ 4.4.6(64bit)
Build date: Aug 31 2012
Revision: 591

Could this be a problem with the ludecomp reversion? I'm using choleski_decomp() in this program.

thanks,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks
Postdoctoral Researcher, Ponciano Lab
Biology Department, University of Florida
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/mbrooks