[ADMB Users] Include source

Jeff Laake jefflaake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:24:19 PST 2013

Is there any way to include source into a TPL file. I know of #include<>
for c++ code but am I overlooking some syntax in the documentation.  I
tried that with a .tpl and it didn't work. What I want to do is to have a
common part of a TPL in its own file say common.tpl and then just have an
include <common.tpl>  in the TPL files that use it.  If not currently
available, I think this would make a nice addition to avoid replicating
code.

I could probably do it in R using R2admb but before I go down that route, I
thought I'd ask.

regards --jeff