[ADMB Users] Include source

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:58:24 PST 2013

Hi Jeff,
It is possible to include code in the GLOBALS_SECTION

Here's an example
GLOBALS_SECTION
	#include "/Users/molliebrooks/Desktop/Community Dynamics Postdoc/ADMB/kronecker.cpp"

Hope that answers your question.
cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks
Postdoctoral Researcher, Ponciano Lab
Biology Department, University of Florida
http://people.biology.ufl.edu/mbrooks