[ADMB Users] Include source

Jeff Laake jefflaake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:03:54 PST 2013

Thanks Jim, Mollie and Steve. I was actually thinking of something a little
more flexible than functions or including cpp code. What I was thinking was
something like source("filename.tpl") such that it could be a whole
function, part of a function or even parts of data or parameter or other
sections. Sounds like that isn't currently possible. I'll just create
something in R that pre-processes the file to allow that structure.

Thanks for all the quick responses.

regards --jeff