[ADMB Users] Help with installation on Mac OSX

Marcos marcos.cascone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:12:54 PST 2013

Hello everyone!

I have tried to install the ADMB on Mac OSX Mountain Lion, but it
hasn't been possible. I did everything that is in the procedures
described in the site, but the following error appears when I execute
the program ADMB-11 Terminal:

*Operation hasn't been conclude. OSStatus error -67049.*

*
*

I was looking for this error but I found nothing. Remembering that
Xcode is installed, but when I try to execute "gcc -v" in the terminal
the command isn't found. Is there any correlation between both
programs?

I really appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Marcos