[ADMB Users] Help with installation on Mac OSX

Martell, Steven s.martell at fisheries.ubc.ca
Thu Jan 17 12:32:10 PST 2013

SOunds like you need to install the command line tools in xcode so gcc is in your path.
Have a look at the following:
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/WhatsNewXcode/Articles/xcode_4_3.html
Steve
On 2013-01-17, at 12:12 PM, Marcos <marcos.cascone at gmail.com<mailto:marcos.cascone at gmail.com>>
 wrote:

Hello everyone!

I have tried to install the ADMB on Mac OSX Mountain Lion, but it hasn't been possible. I did everything that is in the procedures described in the site, but the following error appears when I execute the program ADMB-11 Terminal:

Operation hasn't been conclude. OSStatus error -67049.

I was looking for this error but I found nothing. Remembering that Xcode is installed, but when I try to execute "gcc -v" in the terminal the command isn't found. Is there any correlation between both programs?

I really appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Marcos