[ADMB Users] no assignment operator for init_bounded_number_vector
cgrandin at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 19 12:49:04 PDT 2013
You need to change line 410 to this:
You'll also need to do the same with the next line for logbeta.
I couldn't really test it since I don't have yout .dat and .ctl files, but it does compile and link.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Jacobson" <larry.jacobson at noaa.gov>
To: "ADMB Users" <Users at admb-project.org>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 10:43:01 AM
Subject: [ADMB Users] no assignment operator for init_bounded_number_vector
1) The idea is to ask the user for an arithmetic starting value which is used to initialize a log scale parameter (unbeknownst to the user who does not think in logs).
2) I have a vector of doubles declared in the DATA_SECTION called srx_init(1,2). See line 193 in attached tpl file.
3) I declare a bounded_number_vector in the PARAMETER_SECTION called logsrx(1,2). See line 283 in tpl file.
4) In the PRELIMINARY_CALCS_SECTION (line 410) I want to initialize the bounded_number_vector with code like:
5) However, the compiler complains:
C:\Users\ljacobso\Documents\Assessments\Shrimp_2013\CSA-v4\july18_2013>cl /c /EHsc /DUSE_LAPLACE /DWIN32 /DSAFE_ALL /D
__MSVC32__=8 /I. /I"C:\Program Files\ADMB"\include /I"C:\Program Files\ADMB"\contrib\include csav41.cpp
Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 16.00.30319.01 for 80x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
csav41.cpp(362) : error C2679: binary '=' : no operator found which takes a right-hand operand of type 'dvector' (or the
re is no acceptable conversion)
C:\Program Files\ADMB\include\admodel.h(2700): could be 'param_init_bounded_number_vector ¶m_init_bounded_nu
mber_vector::operator =(const param_init_bounded_number_vector &)'
while trying to match the argument list '(param_init_bounded_number_vector, dvector)'
6) I've tried doing the assignment in a loop like:
for (i=1;i<=nsurveys;i++) logsrx(i)=log(srx_init(i));
using an intermediate dvar_vector like:
and many other hacks (trying to find a combination of data types with an assignment operator).
6) Any ideas or suggestions?
Cheers and thanks!
Opinions that may be expressed herein are my own
and not official positions of NOAA or the National
Marine Fisheries Service.
National Marine Fisheries Service
Northeast Fisheries Science Center
166 Water Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543-1026
E-mail: larry.jacobson at noaa.gov **********************
Users mailing list
Users at admb-project.org
More information about the Users