[ADMB Users] GCC for Windows

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Fri Mar 1 08:55:46 PST 2013

Hi Jeff,

The master website for downloading ADMB is
http://code.google.com/p/admb-project/downloads/list. Everything else just
links to there. The files mentioned below are available on that website.

In summary, you can download ADMB as (1) source code, e.g. admb-11.zip, as
(2) prebuilt ADMB libraries in binary format, e.g.
admb-11-mingw-gcc4.5-32bit.exe, or (3) ADMB-IDE bundled with editor and
debugger, e.g. admb-ide-101-win64.exe.

As you have found out, we have not made all version combinations
available. This state of affairs is not perfect and we are currently
working on releasing things like admb-11-mingw-gcc4.6.3-64bit.exe,
admb-ide-110-win64.exe, and ADMB 11.1 in general.

You may need to remove Rtools from your path when you work with another
version of GCC.

Arni