[ADMB Users] Please test updated installation documentation.

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 18 10:15:49 PST 2013

Regarding "Doesn't anyone test this stuff?", Johnoel sent an email titled
"Please test updated installation documentation." and a bunch of folks
responded with the results of their tests. So the answer is "yes".

However, I think the question should be whether the ADMB project should
have a more formal testing process, with a set of designated testers?
Probably so. I'm happy to be one of the testers, but it would be good to
have a larger set.

-Ian