[ADMB Users] Please test updated installation documentation - Bug still not fixedR

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Fri Nov 22 07:20:56 PST 2013

On 13-11-21 10:09 PM, Alex Campbell wrote:

 > On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM, dave fournier <davef at otter-rsch.com>
wrote:

 >     On 13-11-21 06:29 PM, Alex Campbell wrote:
 >

 > In theory you never build models with unidentifiable parameters. In
practice, at least in my experience, it comes up regularly,

Well I always look at the eva file ( the eigenvalues of the Hessian)
Presumably if you have an unidentifible model
at least one of the eigenvalues will be <=0.  Then you can look at the
corresponding eigenvectors. It is all there,
you just have to use it.