[ADMB Users] [Developers] Help test admb-11.2

Johnoel Ancheta johnoel at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 15 11:57:47 PST 2014

Hi Cole,

The main core objective is getting more users developing and running models
with ADMB.
Building models (especially different types) will help improve the software
by tracking down
issues and defects.  The more users that are building with ADMB will take
care of the need
to test for arch/os/compiler combinations.

Below is a check list for user testing.

[ ] Can you successfully install using the installation procedures
<http://www.admb-project.org/buildbot/documentation/INSTALL.html>?
[ ] Can you successfully build models?
[ ] Can you run the built models?
[ ] Are the output file results (ie, .par, .std...) similar to previous
versions?
[ ] Are the runtime speed about the same as previous versions?
[ ] Are the manuals and Readmes <http://ftp.admb-project.org/admb-11.2pre/>
up to date?

Thanks for assisting.  Let know know if you need more access to the
repository.

Johnoel