[ADMB Users] Matrix functions for ADMB-RE

Stirrup, Oliver oliver.stirrup.13 at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 01:41:25 PDT 2014

Hello again Dave

I've now succeeded in compiling and running the example by adding the function that you provided to the GLOBALS_SECTION as you suggest. This should allow me to move forward in terms of the modelling that I am trying to achieve, for which I have found no solution other than ADMB, so thank you very much for your help!

Best wishes

Oliver

Oliver Stirrup
PhD Student

MRC Clinical Trials Unit at UCL
Institute of Clinical Trials & Methodology