[ADMB Users] Matrix functions for ADMB-RE

Johnoel Ancheta johnoel at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 30 17:24:58 PDT 2014

Sorry, it took awhile, but I finally understood it was just needed the
function.  It has been
added and committed to the source repository (see Revision 2152
<http://www.admb-project.org/redmine/projects/issues/repository/revisions/2152>).

To use the most current version, read the INSTALL
<http://www.admb-project.org/buildbot/documentation/INSTALL.html> procedure.
Remove the GLOBALS_SECTION, the rebuild.

Let me know,
Johnoel