[ADMB Users] Build ADMB 11.1

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:48:11 PST 2014

In general, fixing the paths and making necessary (or convenient)
symbolic links is better than asking people to edit their .bashrc .
Many bash users use their bashrc to configure their working
environment; admb is just one of countless things I use a shell for.

Once again, I have assembled the extant man page; do people think more
content is needed?

http://www.admb-project.org/developers/packaging/debian/man.pdf/view
Cheers!
Aaron