[ADMB Users] fixed memory leak (hopefully)

maren maren.rebke at avitec-research.de
Fri Oct 24 04:29:58 PDT 2014

Hi Dave,

I have been running my model again for roughly 24 hours with the updated
version of glmmADMB that you sent to me. The allocated memory might be a
bit smaller but reached again already 5.5 GB. However, I started 10000
iterations this time and not 2000 and cannot tell how far the MCMC ran
up to now (can I check that somehow?). Therefore, I am wondering if
there might be another memory leak. Or do I, for example, also need to
update the package R2admb in case the problem was ADMB related?

Best wishes,

Maren