[ADMB Users] -lprof -iprint

Jim Ianelli - NOAA Federal jim.ianelli at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 16 11:32:04 PDT 2014

This has long been something I've noted and just never complained about it.
Knowing I have the ability to fix it now...maybe I should do something
about it.

Related I think it'd be useful to have something like a "LIKE_PROF_SECTION"
where one could write stuff to a file at the mode along each point of the
resulting grid. Or perhaps there's another way to do this that I'm unaware
of.

Cheers,
Jim

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:23 AM, laurie <lauriekell at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would to perform profile likelihood calculations without all the screen
> output.
>
> However, the -iprint 0 command line option doesn't seem to work if you
> also use -lprof.
>
> Laurie

James Ianelli
NMFS/NOAA Building 4