[ADMB Users] -lprof -iprint

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:28:27 PDT 2014

Do you use a mac or Linux? If so you can redirect output to /dev/null.
Something like the following should work.

./depletion -ind depletion.dat >/dev/null

You can also redirect output to a file and review that output at your
leisure.
./depletion -ind depletion.dat >depletionlog.txt

I don't know what to suggest on windows. :(
Cheers!
Aaron