[ADMB Users] -lprof -iprint

laurie lauriekell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 01:01:41 PDT 2014

Thanks for all your help. I am running linux, calling my exe from R and
running it in parallel.

The print output slows things down and as I am simulation testing the
profile method I am never going to read the screen outputs.

What I did was to set ad_printf=0 in the admb source code (model33.cpp
ln 154) and recompiled the binaries. This shut it up, although there is
still a series of numbers being printed.

Laurie