[Developers] Hardwired -bounds in tpl2cpp/rem

dave fournier otter at otter-rsch.com
Mon May 11 08:36:55 PDT 2009

  The - bounds option was added so that the user could put in a break
point with the debugger and then do a stack trace to find out where
they were walking out of an array. My general strategy when adding a
new feature was to make it an option so that the default behavior
of the software was not changed. After a while I decided that it caused
no problems so I made it the default. I imposes no overhead so I think
it is fine the way it now is.

--
David A. Fournier
P.O. Box 2040,