[Developers] Libraries

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Tue Jul 12 18:13:41 PDT 2011

Hi Steve
This all looks really good. Johnoel and I think the best place stuff
would be to put the statslib directory in the contrib directory of the
trunk.

With regard to doxygen input, all you need to do is add your directory
to the INPUT section,
../../conytrib/statslib

I have added stuff to mainpage.txt that creates a Contributed module
with sub-headings for Statistical and Ecological libraries. You should
insert \ingroup STATLIB in the doxygen comment block for each function.

(Mollie, if you are reading this you should insert \ingroup ECOL in the
doxygen comment block for each function when you get your ecology
functions ready to roll.)

I also suggest using the \author command to identify authorship of each
function.
Thanks,
John