[Developers] Test out install procedures

Steve Martell SteveM at iphc.int
Tue Apr 9 14:27:45 PDT 2013

Hi Johnoel,

The code compiles file but the make install is not replacing the files in the /usr/local/admb directory.

/Users/stevenmartell1/admb-trunk
bash-3.2$ sudo make install
Password:
install -d build/dist /usr/local/admb
bash-3.2$

install does not seem to be running. Perhaps it does not like bash!

When I compile the code, run ./simple -version
I still get

Stevens-MacBook-Pro-2:simple stevenmartell1$ ./simple -version
ADMB Program: ./simple

ADMB-11.1 optimized libraries compiled with Gnu C++ 4.2.1(64bit)
Build date: Mar 29 2013
Revision: 767

Steve
On 2013-04-09, at 2:19 PM, Allan Hicks - NOAA Federal <allan.hicks at noaa.gov<mailto:allan.hicks at noaa.gov>>