[Developers] html beta version of manual.

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:58:01 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get an html version of the manual produced.
I have been using htlatex to write the html.
It is still rough around the edges, the postscript graphs don't seem to
magically come out correctly in html.

Anyway for the moment I am hosting it on my private website.
If there is is interest in eventually getting the html built automatically,
from the make file, then
some more effort is really needed.  Certainly some work on making the css
files consistent with admb's website may be needed.

http://www.moondoggie.org/admb_html/admb.html

Aaron