[ADMB Users] Problem with installation

John Ancheta jnancheta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:50:34 PST 2008

Please follow the Installation Guides for ADMB at
First download and install a current version of ADMB from

http://admb-project.org/downloads

The follow the Step by Step Installation Instructions from

http://admb-project.org/documentation

If it still fails, let me know

1. which version you downloaded
2. which step did not work for you