[ADMB Users] sdreport mystery

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 10 08:13:56 PST 2010

Paul,
I would suggest something like this variant of Run 1:

Declare a second set of variables for the sd report in the PARAMETER_SECTION
sdreport_vercor sdFFmsy;
sereport_vector sdSSmsy;

Compute the FFmsy and SSmsy vectors as in Run 1,

Assign values to the sdreport_vectors

sdFFmsy = FoverFmsy;
sdSSmsy = SoverSmsy;

This assignment is only required after the estimation is complete, so if
you want to be elegant, you can check the the phase, i.e.
if (sd_phase() || last_phase()) )
{
  sdFFmsy = FFmsy;
  sdSSmsy = SSmsy;
}
But I would make sure it works before attempting to be too clever.

Hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't.
Cheers,
John

--
John Sibert