[ADMB Users] gradient_structure problem with nbinom glmm.admb in R

Rafael Mares crm53 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 12 10:10:30 PDT 2011

Hi Dave

Thank you very much for your reply. This is probably a very basic
question, but I haven't found an answer for it: how do I add a command
line option in glmmADMB? Should I type the command you suggest within
a specific folder in a linux terminal or within R? I am completely
lost here, and it is partly why I haven't been able to work with most
of the suggestions in the admb-project website. I would really
appreciate some extra help on this.

Thanks again for your time.
All the best,

Raff