[ADMB Users] A link process kept failing, but after restarting the PC, it worked

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 08:14:32 PDT 2012

Hi.
I posted this inquiry under the subject, "compile-link process is
inconsistent (successful and failed)".  In the post, my descript seemed to
be unclear; no one responded.

I use ADMB-IDE and Crimson editor for ADMB coding.  In a compile-link
process, often (esp. when I expedite the process), I failed although there
is no error in ADMB codes.  Interestingly when I slowed down (I do so after
a few moments say 30 seconds) or after restarting the PC, the link process
was successful, producing its executable file.

I wonder about which version and type would be best for Window 7.    Cheers,

Saang-Yoon