[ADMB Users] 10.4 for gcc 4.5 32 bit: incorrect binaries?

J A Stephen Viggiano jasv at acolyte-color.com
Fri Jun 29 20:07:04 PDT 2012

On 06/26/2012 03:01 PM, Ian Taylor wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> Perhaps you would be willing to try out the pre-release version of
> ADMB 11 to see if this solves the problem. You can download it here:
> http://www.admb-project.org/downloads/ADMB-11prerelease
>
> If you have time to give that a try, please let us know whether it
> fixes the problem or not.

Dear Ian:

Thank you for your rapid and constructive suggestion. The examples build
fine, though I am concerned about the version of gcc (4.6 v 4.5 that I'm
using). file identifies both tpl2cpp and tpl2rem from the pre-release
version as 32-bit execution decks.

Best regards and thank you again,

--Steve