[ADMB Users] SE Estimates including process error in ADMB

Chris Gast cmgast at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:30:20 PST 2010

Thanks again, Dave.  Could you clarify what the general entry of the
gradient uhat'(xhat) looks like?  I had thought this would be dx_i/du_j, but
I think these would all be 1's or 0's (since, for instance , Shat_1 = shat +
uhat_1).  It is likely that I am misunderstanding something.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Gast
cmgast at gmail.com